- To publish the works of comrade Tulsi Lal Amatya as well as to train and equip the future generations with his teachings and works.
- To study and carry out research works in regard to left and democratic movement in Nepal.
- To acquaint the Nepalese society with outstanding figures, who worked for communist and democratic movement in Nepal, and to publicize their contributions and works.
- To organize seminars, workshops and conferences on burning issues of national and international significance.
- To carry out the research activities and write history of peasant, communist and democratic movement in Nepal.
- To carry out research activities and establish training centers in regard to cooperative movement in Nepal.
- To establish the friendly relationship with national and international organizations and institutions.
- To work for establishment of educational and health institutions.
- To establish scholarships and prizes for the children of poor and backward community.